Pro-Ject Essential II Phono USB
This product is currently sold out.
The Essential II Phono USB turntable utilises a quiet-running synchronous motor with a silicone belt to drive its low-resonance MDF platter. Upgraded from its predecessor, this turntable features a DC power supply that effectively minimises vibration. The main platter bearing consists of a stainless steel spindle consists of a stainless steel spindle and bronze brushing, with a Teflon bottom to secure low friction.
The main chassis is made from stiff, lightweight particle board. Utilising a straight 8,6“ aluminium tonearm design made from a single piece of aluminium with sapphire bearings, the Essential II Phono USB is a far better "plug & play“ solution than it‘s predecessor. It also features upgraded feet for enhanced decoupling. Because the Essential II Phono USB comes with a pre-mounted cartridge and built-in phono preamplifier with USB output, connection to both the line-level input of your hifi system and a PC/Mac easily can be used simultaneously with ease.
While the Essential line doesn't aim to reinvent the wheel, it does provide what is necessary to enjoy your vinyl at an excellent quality with ease for a reasonable price. With a long list of features, great build quality and high fidelity sound, it's the ideal budget turntable for any listener.
• Belt drive with silicone belt
• Low vibration synchronous motor
• Integrated motor control with DC power supply for silent running
• Main platter bearing made from stainless steel with Teflon bottom
• 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
• Pre-mounted gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
• Built-in MM phono stage
• Connections: line-level RCA to amp & USB to PC/Mac (simultaneously)• Upgraded feet for effective decoupling