Chord Electronics Mojo - Portable HiRes DAC/Headphone Amplifier
This product is currently sold out.
Chord Electronics Mojo - Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier
The Chord Electronics Mojo is a battery powered, transportable DAC/Headphone amplifier. Incorporating a custom FPGA Chord Electronics brings their advanced digital decoding knowledge into a pocket sized product that just oozes quality and convenience for on the go HiRes listening without compromise.
The Chord Electronics MoJo has won a swag of awards continuously over many years - it is still the best sub $1000 portable DAC we have ever had the pleasure of listening to. Featuring USB, Coaxial and Optical inputs with an uncompromising, powerful dual headphone output this product will keep an big grin on your face whenever you listen to your favourite tunes.
Chord Electronics is proud to introduce Mojo, the ultimate DAC/Headphone Amplifier for your smartphone. Simply connect Mojo to your iPhone, Android phone, PC, or Mac, plug in your headphones and you can experience crystal clear audio the way you would hear it in the recording studio.
Designed and built in England, Mojo brings studio quality sound to your pocket and is the ultimate, truly portable, DAC/Amp. Mojo is built upon the multi-award winning Hugo platform and delivers Hugo like performance for a fraction of the cost. Inside Mojo is a massively powerful headphone amplifier that will deliver crystal clear audio whether you use in-ear buds or large studio cans, it will even play almost any audio file that you can find, up to 768kHz 32bit, and quad DSD 256.
Thanks to the latest Li-Po technology, Mojo is able to charge to full in only four hours and will deliver between eight to ten hours continuous use.
You may think that good quality headphones are the be all and end all, but they are just the beginning. By using Mojo between your smartphone and headphones you can experience crystal clear audio the way you would hear it in the recording studio.
Mojo - The Game Has Changed.
- Mojo was designed and built for the smartphone.
- Its size and design means that it is comfortable to carry.
- It works with your iPhone, Android or Windows phone.
- Mojo is also compatible with your Mac, PC, or Linux computer.
- Mojo has three digital inputs - USB, Coaxial, and Optical.
- Mojo charges in just 4 hours to provide up to 10 hours use.
- You can use any pair of headphones with Mojo, from 4Ω to 800Ω.
- With two 3.5mm analogue outputs you and a friend can listen at the same time.
- Mojo plays all files from 32kHz to 768kHz and even DSD 256.
- Mojo is fully automatic and remembers its last used settings.
- Its case is lovingly machined from a single block of aircraft grade aluminium.
- Mojo is entirely designed and manufactured in Great Britain.